Circle Health Group's self-pay prices are very competitive, but many people prefer to pay in smaller monthly instalments. For examples of what these instalments might be, you can use our Chrysalis Finance calculator.
You can choose a repayment time period to suit you, from one to five years. If approved, you'll benefit from 12 months' interest-free credit.
Think of it as pay-monthly private healthcare, here to allow you to go private when you need to without having to pay all in one go.
- Interest free monthly repayments when spread over a 12-month period
- You can choose to spread the cost over a period of up to five years. 9.9% APR will apply if the loan is taken out for more than a 12-month time period
- You can borrow as little as £30 and up to £25,000 (subject to eligibility)
- A simple application process with an instant decision
Find out how much you can borrow with our fixed term payment calculator.
To be eligible for a loan you must:
- Have had a consultation
- Be aged 18+
- Be in employment or have a regular income (i.e a pension, rental income etc)
- Have a personal current account
To complete the application you will need the following:
- Your EMPI number (provided within your appointment letter or text confirmation)
- Your regular monthly income
- Your address for the past three years
- Your current account bank sort code and account number
Circle Health Group is working in partnership with Chrysalis Finance
How much can I borrow?
Chrysalis Finance will offer loans of anything from £350 to £50,000. Your Circle Health Group hospital will tell you how much your treatment will cost.
Can I take out Circle finance?
We used to offer a BMI finance card, also known as the BMI card, which was another way to spread the cost of your treatment with us. We now only use Chrysalis Finance, which offers the same great rates and flexibility, and has an even easier application process.
How much does healthcare finance cost?
The cost of your monthly instalments will depend on what treatment(s) you need and the length of time you choose to pay back your loan over. You can use the Chrysalis Finance calculator to help you get an estimate of costs.
Are there any treatments that can't be paid for with a Chrysalis Finance loan?
A loan from Chrysalis Finance cannot be used to pay for:
- silicone face injections
- polyacrylamide gel injections
- synthetic permanent dermal fillers
- laser treatments in relation to hair growth
- IVF treatment
- oncology treatment
- genital modification including labiaplasty
- collagen or hyaluronic acid
Who is Chrysalis Finance?
Chrysalis Finance is a long-established business that operates in conjunction with hospitals and clinics across the United Kingdom. They provide specialist finance to patients that enables them to access a wide range of private healthcare procedures and treatments. Finance is arranged through Chrysalis Finance Limited, registered at 1 Worsley Court, High Street, Worsley, Manchester, M28 3NJ. www.chrysalisfinance.com. Chrysalis Finance Limited is the broker, Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd is the lender. All parties named here are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit acceptance is subject to application and status. Terms and conditions apply.
**Chrysalis Finance working in partnership with Circle Health Group.
Loans are subject to status, terms and conditions apply. Loans are arranged by Chrysalis Finance Limited of PO Box 404, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK9 0EA. Both Circle Health Group and Chrysalis Finance Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out the regulated activity of credit broking.