We pride ourselves in providing you and your family with the best possible care. We can offer you a choice of expert consultants, quick access to appointments and benefits like unrestricted visiting hours when you stay with us.
When you first step inside the hospital, you'll be greeted with a smile by one of our friendly receptionists. Once you're booked in, our bright and airy atrium is the ideal place to relax before your appointment. When you're ready, take a seat on one of our comfy sofas while enjoying a freshly prepared cappuccino available from our café. Your consultant will then come out to meet you in person before starting your appointment.
Wondering what to expect?
According to data published on the Private Healthcare Information Network, 97% of patients said they would recommend us to family and friends. Read more about the data here.
Many patients also leave us reviews on Facebook too. Read what they have to say about us here.
We offer a wide variety of services at the hospital to give you more choice when choosing care that's right for you. When you're suffering from joint pain, are looking to have a scan or want to know how much a hip replacement will cost, we can help. Our consultants work across a wide of specialties including:
If you are looking to use private medical insurance for your care, you can ask your insurance provider about Circle Reading Hospital. We're recognised by a wide range of insurance providers, including Bupa, AXA, Aviva and Vitality Health. View the full list of insurance companies here.
By bringing together excellent clinical leadership and empowering our team, we have created an environment at Circle Reading where you can be sure of the best possible care.
Mr Tony Andrade, Consultant Orthopaedic Hip and Knee Surgeon, introduced this innovative technology to Circle Reading Hospital and completed the first consultation with the device in Europe.
We paid special attention when designing our private bedrooms to ensure you have the best environment for your recovery. Each bedroom is furnished to a high standard with an en-suite walk-in shower room, so that you can get the privacy you need. Our rooms also all have a TV, films and music available.
As standard we also offer free parking on-site, along with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hospital.
If you're looking for light refreshments, we have a selection of teas, coffees, pastries and healthy snacks to enjoy. Or if you're looking for a more substantial meal, why not try a tasty combination of avocado, vine tomato and mozzarella on sourdough bread, or lemon roast chicken, sautéed potatoes, fine beans and confit shallots.
At the heart of everything we do at Circle is our credo. These are our guiding principles for the services we provide and what we always strive to achieve. Our principles are:
- We are above all the agents of our patients. We aim to exceed their expectations every time so that we earn their trust and loyalty. We strive to continuously improve the quality and the value of the care we give our patients.
- We empower our people to do their best. Our people are our greatest asset. We should select them attentively and invest in them passionately. As everyone matters, everyone who contributes should be a Partner in all that we do. In return, we expect them to give their patients all that they can.
- We are unrelenting in the pursuit of excellence. We embrace innovation and learn from our mistakes. We measure everything we do and we share the data with all to judge. Pursuing our ambition to be the best healthcare provider is a never-ending process. 'Good enough' never is.
- Patients can be treated at Circle Reading as a NHS patient through the NHS Choose and Book system.
- Patients will be able to choose from a choice of clinic times including some weekend and evening appointments and with Circle Reading's short waiting times, have fast access to some of the best specialist consultants in Berkshire.
Clinics currently available are
- Cataract and YAG laser
- Foot and Ankle
- Gallstone and Endoscopy
- Hand Surgery
- Hernia Repair
- Pain Management
Exclusion criteria for NHS e Referral (Choose and Book) patients
BMI greater than 50, Patient under the age of 18, MI/CVA/Recurrent TIA within the last 6 months, Cardiac related disorders, Life threatening Respiratory Disorders (COPD, Bronchiectasis etc.), Severe and Life threatening Blood Disorders, Unstable Psychiatric disorder, Visual Acuities under 6/12 for cataract surgery, Glaucoma, Lid Cyst Removal