He has extended his expertise in pain medicine by attending a fellowship programme in Canada's McMaster University.
Providing consultations and medical management with a special interest in spinal interventions, he offers a wide range of procedures to patients:
- Lumbar/cervical/thoracic/caudal epidural injection of local anaesthetic and steroid
- Lumbar/thoracic/cervical facet joint radiofrequency and pulsed RF medial branch block
- Sympathectomy i.e. stellate ganglion, lumbar sympathectomy, celiac plexus and superior hypogastric blocks and pulsed radiofrequency
- Selective nerve root block, cervical and lumbar
- Spinal cord stimulation and neuromodulation technique
- Sacroiliac joint injection and radiofrequency denervation
- Peripheral nerve blocks and stimulation
Dr Neirami has a balanced approach to pain management. He provides services for headache, neck pain, back pain, referral pain to arm and leg, pelvic pain and cancer pain.