He has 26 years’ experience as a Senior NHS Consultant. He is very interested in the field of cosmetic surgery (face lift, eyelid surgery, breast surgery, body contouring surgery, liposculpture 'liposuction & fat transfer', as well as non-surgical cosmetic surgery 'botox and fillers'.
He has a wealth and wide experience in all aspects of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He retired from the NHS to concentrate on private practice. His NHS practice was very busy, although the specialist areas included complex trauma reconstruction, facial reconstruction particularly for facial paralysis, body contouring surgery, liposculpture 'liposuction & fat transfer', hand surgery and skin cancer.
He has been very active in the teaching, training and education of the future Consultant Plastic Surgeons as well as the future doctors though out his career.
He is a recognised expert witness and frequently asked by the legal profession to assess incidents to determine if medical error (negligence) did occur.
- Anti-wrinkle treatment by injection
- Arm reduction and arm lift
- Breast enlargement
- Breast implant removal
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Brow lift surgery
- Cheek implants
- Chin implant
- Cosmetic fat transfer
- Ear pinning (pinnaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery or eyebag removal (blepharoplasty)
- Face and skin treatments for men
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Labial reduction surgery
- Chemical peel for lines and wrinkles
- Lip augmentation
- Male breast reduction surgery (gynaecomastia)
- Mini facelift
- Mole, cyst, wart and skin tag removal
- Neck lift
- Scar revision
- Thigh and buttock lift
- Malignant skin cancer excision
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Royal college of Surgeons