Adeyemi attained the MRCOG in 1994 and FRCOG in 2006 and has worked as a Consultant Gynaecologist & Obstetrician at the Princess Royal University Hospital since January 2004 with wide range of experience in all aspects of benign gynaecology, colposcopy, urogynaecology and minimal access benign gynaecology.
He possesses the required teaching skills and is a RCOG recognised educational supervisor. Adeyemi has been the Lead Colposcopist at the PRUH since November 2011.
- Benign gynaecology (heavy menstrual bleeding, fibroids, pelvic pain)
- Pelvic floor prolapse and dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence
- Colposcopy and cervical screening
- GMC Specialist Register
- Member of the Royal college of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Member of the Faculty of Family Planning
- Member of the British Society of colposcopy and cervical pathology (BSCCP certified)
- Member of the British Society of Urogynaecologists