Our network of London hospitals is part of our nationwide group offering more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country. This experience, combined with a commitment to quality and value right across the group, helps ensure you'll be in safe hands throughout your time with us.
An acute general hospital, with 68 bedrooms, The Blackheath Hospital looks after the local community, the Greater London area and patients from across the UK.
The hospital offers a wide range of services including orthopaedics, neurosurgery, general surgery, gynaecology, urology, oncology, ophthalmology and ENT (ear, nose and throat).
The Blackheath Private Hospital in London is only eight miles from the centre of London with exceptional private hospital facilities.
40 - 42 Lee Terrace
The Hendon Hospital is a private hospital in north London. It can be fond in the leafy suburb of Enfield and serves the communities of Barnet, South Hertfordshire and North London.
The Hendon Private London Hospital offers a full range of services and specialities. It has a strong focus on orthopaedics, gastroenterology, breast surgery, gynaecology, general surgery and general medicine.
The hospital offers the privacy and comfort of en-suite facilities and satellite TV, nine spacious consulting rooms, two operating theatres, minor treatment rooms, dental suite high dependency beds, physiotherapy and an onsite pharmacy department.
46/50 Sunny Gardens Road
The London Independent Hospital is a comprehensive, acute London private hospital, in an unrivalled location serving the City of London and Canary Wharf. The London Independent Private Hospital also supports patients from across the UK and international patients visiting London for private hospital treatment.
For more than 25 years the London independent hospital has led the way in private hospital care in London at the very highest degree, offering complexity as well as delivering a vast range of routine treatments.
Specialties at the London private hospital include cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery, complex reconstructive surgery and much more.
1 Beaumont Square
Why choose Circle Health Group?
- Over 95% of our patients rated our overall quality of care as very good or excellent*
- 97.5% of our patients say they would recommend us to family and friends*
- We will work around your diary to ensure as little disruption to your life as possible
- Consultant delivered care throughout
- We aim to get you seen by a Consultant within 24 hours from the time of booking your appointment
- Continuity of care. You will be under the care of the same Consultant and their team
- Tailored, personalised treatment plans providing the best possible outcome
- Informed, dignified and calm experience
- Private ensuite facilities. High quality, innovative menus, free wifi and parking
* Patient satisfaction survey 2020