Our diagnostic imaging department offers fast access to investigations for patients that live in Poole, Bournemouth, Dorset and the surrounding areas.
Private CT, MRI, Ultrasound and X-ray in Poole
We offer the following services within the department, which is staffed with clinical professionals who support our team of vastly experienced radiologists and radiographers.
Private Digital Imaging in Poole
- The department has a new Fuji Digital X-Ray Suite which has unique image processing functions that enhance image quality while reducing the operational dose rate. The FDR Visionary Suite represents a new generation of functional X-ray systems, offering ease of operation with minimal impact for patients which can perform a wide range of examinations, including orthopaedics and spinal.
- We can also undertake transit studies.
- Our image stitching facility allows full spine and leg length imaging.
Private MRI Scanning in Poole
- Our Siemens 1.5T MRI scanner produces high quality resolution scans.
Private CT Scanning in Poole
- Our CT scanner offers a wide range of examinations, using the 360 slice CT scanner.
Private Ultrasound in Poole
- We have an Ultrasound scan machine with colour flow Doppler. Direct referrals from GPs are accepted.
- We have a team of specialist MSK (Musculoskeletal) consultant radiologists who undertake steroid injections for joint pain.
- Imaging: Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
- CT/MRI Scanning: Monday - Friday: 8am – 6pm
How to make an appointment:
- Most appointments are available within 24 - 48 hours, and we accept direct referrals from GPs.
- Please check this page for any updates on our services offered.
Accessing private healthcare is easy, whether you choose to pay directly or use private medical insurance.
If you are paying for yourself, we can usually offer an upfront cost which you can then choose to pay in full or access one of our easy payment options.
If you have insurance, we can arrange direct settlement with your insurance provider, although you should check in advance to see if your treatment is covered. For more information, visit our private medical insurance page.