Miss Jenny Lo
Consultant Gynaecologist & Minimal Access Specialist
FRCOG, MSc, MBBCh, Diploma in Advanced Obstetric Scanning
Practices at: Goring Hall Hospital
Miss Lo can see patients at BMI Goring Hall Hospital for all General Gynaecological conditions. This includes ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, and heavy menstrual bleeding.
Miss Lo graduated in Cardiff in 1994 and was trained in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Greater Manchester Hospitals. She developed a special interest in minimal access surgery for benign gynaecological conditions, including endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain.
Within this, she undertook two years training in Research Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery and was trained to advanced level in keyhole (Laparoscopic) and Womb or uterus (Hysteroscopic) surgery.
She was admitted as a Fellow of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in 2014 and has published a number of research papers in endometriosis, ovarian cysts and management in heavy menstrual bleeding.
- General gynaecology,
- Pelvic pain, endometriosis,
- Complex laparoscopic surgery, laparoscopic hysterectomy, hysteroscopic surgery,
- Menstrual problems, heavy menstrual bleeding, postmenopausal bleeding,
- Fibroids, ovarian cysts, PCOS,
- Prolapse, urinary incontinence,
- Paediatric gynaecology,
- Menopause & HRT, out patient hysteroscopy
- Gynaecology scans
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- British Society of Paediatric & Adolescents Gynaecology
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)