Training and Appointment
Dr Naik graduated in 1994. He undertook training in General Medicine, followed by further training in gastroenterology and hepatology. He has undergone specialist training in endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) in France and endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) in Italy.
Dr Naik has worked in the department of Gastroenterology & Endoscopy at Ashford & St Peter’s NHS Trust, where he is the lead clinician for upper GI cancer and capsule endoscopy, since 2006.
- GERD, IBS, IBD
- Endoscopy (gastroscopy & colonoscopy)
- Gastroenterology & hepatology
Special clinical interests:
- Hepato-biliary disease
- Royal College of Physicians (London)
- European Association for the Study of the Liver
- United European Gastroenterology Federation
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Ashford & St Peter’s Hospitals
- Co-Chair, Surrey - Sussex Upper GI Cancer Alliance