The service provided by the Private Critical Care Unit at The Park Hospital, enables complex surgery to be performed on patients based in Nottingham, Grantham and Newark.
The 5-bedded level 2 and 3 Critical Care Unit mirrors similar units in the NHS, offering a fully staffed private intensive care team.
Private Critical Care Unit in Nottingham
Under the guidance of a private Consultant Intensivist, a Resident Medical Officer that specialises in intensive care performs two ward rounds a day and is immediately available at all times, 365 days of the year.
Through our private intensive care team, we are able to offer adult patients 24 hour access to non-invasive and advanced mechanical ventilation and modern continuous haemodynamic monitoring systems.
All of our private clinicians have dedicated operating theatres to work in, and a dedicated multi-disciplinary team which includes:
- Consultant intensivists
- Critical Care specialist private nurses
- Resident Medical Officers that specialise in intensive care
We offer specialised private care in Nottingham for:
- Patients requiring advanced care following major complex surgical procedures
- Patients with a variety of medical conditions who require complex multi-organ support
- High risk patients undergoing minor/intermediate procedures e.g. patients with sleep apnoea, or complex medical histories
Major complex private procedures in Nottingham include:
Accessing private healthcare is easy, whether you choose to pay directly or use private medical insurance.
If you are paying for yourself, we can usually offer an upfront cost which you can then choose to pay in full or access one of our easy payment options.
If you have insurance, we can arrange direct settlement with your insurance provider, although you should check in advance to see if your treatment is covered. For more information, visit our private medical insurance page.