He then went to Canada and the USA to complete his sub-speciality fellowships in Functional Neurosurgery from University of Toronto, Canada and Paediatric Neurosurgery from University of British Columbia Vancouver, Canada. Mr Bukhari took up the Consultant Neurosurgeon position at University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff in 2007 and later moved to Manchester in 2012.
Mr Bukhari is working as a Consultant Neurosurgeon at Salford Royal Hospital and as a Consultant Paediatric Neurosurgeon at Royal Manchester Children Hospital. He is also actively involved in teaching and research.
- General Neurosurgery
- Spinal surgery
- Brain tumour and spinal tumour
- Chiari malformation
- Paediatric Neurosurgeon
- Society of British Neurosurgeon
- British Paediatric Neurosurgeons
- Group British Functional Neurosurgeons
- Group International society of Neuromodulation