Also did postgraduate Diploma in Oncology from Institute of Cancer Research, ICR, London
Member of BAHNO (British Association of Head &Neck Oncology)
Involved in Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) project in managing patients treated for Head and Neck cancers with Radiotherapy, which is an innovating intervention first of its kind in NHS, implemented in University Hospital of Southampton as the pioneering cancer centre for LLLT. Since then, the technology was appraised by MASCC and NICE approved.
Active clinical and educational supervisor involved in teaching and training Clinical Oncology trainees across Wessex region.
Principal Investigator for PATHOS clinical trial and co-investigator in Checkmate 624, LiteFORM, Keynote 412, INNOVATE clinical trials conducted at University Hospital of Southampton.
- Cancers arising from Head & Neck
- Colorectal (Bowel) sites an
- complex recurrent thyroid cancers after radioiodine treatments.
- Radiotherapy techniques with VMAT, IMRT
- Advice on proton treatments along with systemic chemotherapy
- Rectal cancers
- IOERT (intra operative electron radiotherapy) to complex pelvic colorectal cancers
GMC (General Medical Council): 6083771
Member, Royal College of Physicians, UK
Fellow, Royal College of Radiologists, UK
Member, British Association of Head and Neck Oncology (BAHNO)