In addition to his clinical practice, Mr Rao has published many research papers, presented his work at numerous national and international conferences. To further his knowledge on spinal conditions, Mr Rao currently finishing his European Spine Diploma course.
He is responsible for teaching higher surgical trainees for trauma and spinal disorders and is a faculty member, lecturer on courses held to teach advanced spinal surgical techniques.
- Lumbar disc Prolapse Degenerative disc disease
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Spinal fusion Neck pain
- Arm pain
- Cervical disc prolapse
- Cervical fusion
- Disc replacement Osteoporosis
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Fellow of European Board of Orthopaedics and Trauma
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Spinal Surgeons
- AO Spine
- European Spine Diploma European Spine Foundation 2013