Professor Kooner is one of the leading cardiologists in the country. He has over 25 years experience in treatment of general cardiovascular disorders. He has special expertise in treatment of heart attack, stable coronary artery disease, coronary angioplasty and stenting.
He has been responsible for the training of numerous UK cardiologists and continues to teach and train junior doctors. He is an active researcher and has published numerous papers in leading medical journals.
- Gereral cardiology
- Invasive / Interventional Cardiology
- Medical Defense Union (MDU)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Professor of Clinical Cardiology, Imperial College London
- Consultant Cardiologist, Imperial College Healthcare Trust
- Consultant Cardiologist, Ealing Hospital NHS Trust