Mr Andrew Frost
Consultant Spinal Surgeon
MB ChB BSc (hons) MRCS, FRCS (T&O)
Practices at: Albyn Hospital
He carried out his basic surgical training in Edinburgh before moving to the prestigious Oswestry rotation for his higher surgical training.
Following this Andrew was the National Spine Fellow in Leeds where he worked for a year with some of the leading spinal Neurosurgeons and Orthopaedic surgeons. During this time he was involved in teaching and developing spinal surgery in developing countries. Andrew is now a consultant in his home town, Aberdeen, where his elective practise is full time spinal surgery.
- Low Back Problems - Sciatica, Disc Prolapse, Spinal Stenosis, Deformity, Back Pain, Osteoperotic fractures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Keyhole) - TLIF, Spinal Fusion, Extreme lateral approaches
- Neck problems - Disc prolapse, Radiculopathy, Myelopathy
- Spinal Tumours - Metastatic cord compression
- British Association of Spine Surgeons (BASS)
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh)
- AO Spine