Mr Ammar Abbas
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBBS, MRCS Ed, FRCS (Tr & Orth)
Practices at: Ross Hall Hospital
He has been a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon for four years, currently based at Hairmyres Hospital. His NHS practice involves high volume hip and knee replacement surgery. Mr Abbas' sub-specialty interest is computer-assisted knee replacement and difficult primary and revision knee replacement.
- Hip replacement surgery
- Knee replacement surgery
- Computer navigated knee replacement
- Complex primary and revision knee surgery
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Computer-assisted knee replacement
- Difficult primary and revision knee replacement
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)