Despite his vast experience, he is still passionate about learning new techniques and continuously attempts to update his knowledge to give the best possible care to his patients. He has travelled around the UK, Ireland and Europe visiting many centres of excellence in Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria and the Netherlands. He also makes regular visits to the United States attending scientific meetings and visiting other surgeons.
Mr Moftah has published in peer reviewed journals and presented in national and international meetings. He is keen on teaching and training and is an accredited trainer by the GMC.
Mr Moftah was great!
Excellent doctor, very reassuring.
Fantastic consultant, who inspires confidence.
Excellent care and attention. Very pleased with everything.
Very polite, efficient and caring.
Very considerate and making sure my mum was happy with the care plan and she understood.
I have nothing but the utmost respect for Mr Moftah. I have been treated superbly. Thank you very much indeed.
Very professional and thorough. All staff in the practice clinic very helpful and courteous.
- Hip Replacement surgery
- Revision Hip Replacement Surgery
- Hip Injection Therapy
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
- Patellofemoral Knee Replacement Surgery
- Patella Stabilisation Surgery
- ACL and other knee ligament Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgery
- Meniscus Repair Surgery
- Knee Cartilage Surgery
- Knee Injection Therapy
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Hip Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Egyptian Orthopaedic Association