Many people are referred to us for Oral and Maxillofacial surgery from their GP, dentist, orthodontist or another healthcare professional.
We treat people with private medical insurance and self-pay patients.
While most of our patients are from Milton Keynes or the surrounding areas, others choose to travel from further afield to visit with us.
When you choose The Saxon Clinic, you will benefit from:
- Rapid access: When you are struggling with any health problem, you will want to get it diagnosed and treated as quickly as possible. We can provide you with quick access to an experienced Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon, meaning you will be assessed, diagnosed and treated without unnecessary delay.
- Peace of mind: In an independent survey, 95.7% of the people treated at The Saxon Clinic said they were likely or extremely likely to recommend us to their friends and family.
- Time for you: You may be worried or concerned about your health condition, but your Consultant will always have the time to talk through any questions or concerns you may have to reassure you and put your mind at rest. You will always see the same Consultant, and they will oversee your treatment and care at every stage.
- Flexible appointments: With appointments available throughout the week, you will be able to book a time that’s convenient for you. Consultations are usually in person at The Saxon Clinic, but we can provide remote consultations via telephone or video call when required (and where clinically appropriate).
- Treatment tailored just for you: With any type of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach. Treatment will be tailored to your specific needs in order to give you the best results.
- Multidisciplinary team: Our Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial surgeons are highly experienced in their field. They also have direct access to experts in other fields, including ENT surgeons, plastic surgeons and dermatologists, as well as other medical professionals. This breadth of expertise across a range of medical disciplines ensures you will always see the most appropriate person for your needs and benefit from the best possible care and support at all times.
- Free parking: Register your car at Reception when you arrive with us, and you won’t need to pay for parking during your visit.
If you are feeling anxious, concerned or unsure what to do about a problem with your teeth, mouth, face, jaw or neck it is important to know that good help is available, sooner than you may think.
Effective treatments are available for a wide range of head and neck problems, so why not get in touch today to book your private appointment with a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons at The Saxon Clinic?
They will thoroughly investigate your condition and discuss suitable treatments with you. If surgery is needed, such as removal of an impacted wisdom tooth, they will arrange that for you as soon as possible.
Book an appointment online today.