People choose The Alexandra for the expertise available in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery for a variety of reasons. Most of them will have been referred by their GP, dentist or other healthcare professional such as a dermatologist or Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) surgeon. We treat self-pay patients and those with private medical insurance.
Many of our patients are from Manchester and the surrounding areas, but people also travel from further afield to visit with us, including from the Lake District, Staffordshire, Derbyshire and Lancashire.
The Alexandra Hospital is the largest private hospital in the country outside London. When you visit with us for your Oral and Maxillofacial treatment, you will benefit from:
- Fast access to an expert: You won’t be waiting weeks (or even months) to be seen. With leading experts on-site, we can provide you with quick, simple access to an experienced Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon
- Without the rush: A private consultation gives you much more time with your consultant. You’ll be able to discuss your symptoms and talk with them about any questions or concerns you may have.
- Flexible appointments: We know that life can often be incredibly busy. We offer appointments throughout the week, including evenings, so that you can book a time that’s most convenient for you.
- Treatment tailored just for you: With any type of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, treatment needs to be tailored to your precise needs to give you the best results.
- Multidisciplinary team: Our Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial surgeons are highly experienced in their field. Within The Alexandra, they have quick, direct access to experts in other fields, including ENT surgeons and dermatologists, as well as other medical professionals. Access to such expertise across a range of medical disciplines means you will always benefit from the highest level of care and support at all times.
- Peace of mind: In an independent survey, 97.3% of the people we treated at The Alexandra Hospital said they were likely or extremely likely to recommend us to their friends and family.
- Free parking: Our car park has 440 spaces, so you won’t need to worry about where to park when you visit with us.
If you are feeling anxious, concerned or unsure what to do about a problem with your teeth, mouth, face, jaw or neck, it’s important to know that good help is available, fast. Why not contact us today to book an appointment?
Your consultant will thoroughly investigate the cause(s) of your problem and explain treatment options available. If any kind of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery is needed, such as removal of an impacted wisdom tooth or a soft tissue biopsy, that can be arranged for you as soon as possible.
Whatever problem you’re struggling with, and whether or not you need surgery, an appointment with a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon can give you reassurance and peace of mind that you’re being properly looked after and getting the expert advice you need.
To meet with an experienced private Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Manchester, book online today.