You do not need to have seen your GP or a Consultant to refer yourself for Physiotherapy.
Call us on 0808 291 2108 to arrange your appointment.
Physiotherapy appointments from £64
- No GP referral required.
- Appointments usually available within 48 hours.
- Follow up appointments available from £52
- Call us on 0800 404 6660
Physiotherapy can help with a wide range of injuries and conditions including back and neck pain, repetitive strain injuries, joint pain and arthritis, muscle injuries, post-surgery rehabilitation, and sports injuries. There are also physiotherapists that specialise in Women's Health, acupuncture, Pilates, injection therapy, neuro rehabilitation and vestibular rehab services.
Your first visit will involve an assessment of your condition so that a treatment programme can be specifically developed for you. We offer a wide range of therapies that are often used in combination in a treatment programme.
All Circle Health Group physiotherapists are registered with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and work closely as part of our integrated multi-disciplinary teams within our hospitals so that if necessary, you can benefit from fast referrals and access to the latest imaging technologies to help accurately diagnose and aid treatment pathway decisions.
At Syon Clinic we offer the following services:
- Acupuncture physiotherapy – can be used on its own or in combination with physiotherapy to help treat a range of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Bracing - you may benefit from bracing if you have been suffering with painful joints, stability issues or have ongoing pain. Braces can also help with rehabilitation and returning to sport.
- Chronic pain management - if you have had persistent or long standing pain that has failed to respond to previous treatments, then it would be helpful to consult a physiotherapist. This type of physiotherapy has been shown to assist patients with coping strategies that can help improve quality of life.
- Hand therapy - provides assessment and holistic rehabilitation for patients with a hand or upper limb injury or condition. The treatment is tailored to your needs and focuses on helping you get back to the day to day activities that you enjoy.
- Occupational health - physiotherapists who work in occupational health help to treat work-related problems, as well as educating employers and staff on safe working practices to help avoid injury.
- Physiotherapy for sports injuries - the diagnosis and treatment of muscle, joint and nerve problems caused by practicing a sport or exercising, including muscle imbalances, joint pain and post-fracture rehabilitation. The aim is to get you back to sport as soon as possible.
- Respiratory physiotherapy- relates to the assessment and treatment of people with disorders of the respiratory system. Physiotherapy is focused on maximising physical function and helping you manage symptoms.
- Rehabilitation service - aims to improve function after surgery or injuries including fractures, accidents, chronic spinal conditions, strokes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, cranial surgery and cardiac surgery.
All Circle Health Group physiotherapists work closely as part of our integrated multi-disciplinary teams within our hospitals so that, if necessary, you can benefit from fast referrals and access to the latest imaging technologies to help accurately diagnose and aid treatment pathway decisions. We provide on-site access to diagnostic imaging services which may include ultrasound, x-ray, MRI and CT scans.
The purpose-built physio-gyms at our hospitals let our physiotherapists work with you to provide expert advice and develop an exercise programme which meets your specific needs. Exercise forms an important part of physiotherapy. The aim is to increase mobility, muscle strength, and general fitness, build core stability, and reduce symptoms.
Services include personal training, customised rehabilitation and Feet 24 7, which is an assessment of the way you stand and walk to determine if it has an impact on aches and pains in the rest of your body.
Our gym includes:
- Free weights
- X- Trainer
- Proprioceptive equipment
If we cannot help you with physiotherapy, we can quickly refer you to one of our specialist Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons who can discuss alternative options for treatment.