Upon moving to the UK and furthering his learning in the medical profession, Mr Younis received a medical retina fellowship and an accident and emergency and cataract fellowship from Moorefields Eye Hospital in 2011. He gained his FRCS qualification from The Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh.
Mr Younis currently holds the role Clinical Lead for macular services at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust and Research Lead for medical retina at Imperial College (ICORG).
- Multifocal and toric intraocular implants
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Macular degeneration
- Central serious chorioretinopathy
- Retinal vein occlusions,
- Laser treatment including micropluse laser
- Anti-VEGF therapy including, Lucentis, Eylea,Ozurdex and Iluven
- The Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologist
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- British Medical Association
- Fellowship in Medical Retinal, Moorfields Eye Hospital 2011
- Fellowship in Cataract & Accident and Emergency, Moorfields Eye Hospital 2010
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, FRCS 1996