Dr Ravi Sekhar
Practices at: The Chiltern Hospital
Dr Ravi Sekhar trained to be a Gastroenterologist and General Medical Physician in the UK after gaining his basic medical degree in India. He undertook his training in Manchester and completed his training at Hope Hospitals in Salford and Hammersmith Hospitals.
Having been accredited as a Specialist on the Specialist GMC register in General Medicine and Gastroenterology Dr Sekhar was appointed as consultant in 2005.
He was Associate Dean for the University of Liverpool Medical School in setting up Lancaster Medical School.
Dr Sekhar has served as a lead gastroenterologist for the Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust and is the Upper GI Cancer Lead for the Trust.
- All Gastro-intestinal disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Disease
- GI and Liver disase
- Upper and lower GI Endoscopy
- General Medical Council – Specialist Register
- Fellow Of The Royal College of Physicians
- British Society Of Gastroenterology
- British Medical Association