Dr Marie-Louise Daly
BSc, MB, BCh, MPhil (Cantab), MRCP (London)
Practices at: The Blackheath Hospital
Dr Marie-Louise Daly, graduated from the University of Cambridge in 2005 and undertook post graduate scientific medical research at Cambridge before further clincial training in London. She completed her specialist Dermatology training on the prestigious London rotation at King’s College Hospital and Guy’s & St Thomas’. Dr Daly gained experience in the treatment of skin cancer, acne, rosacea, skin infections including warts, urticaria (hives) and angioedema, drug reactions, eczema, psoriasis and autoimmune diseases such as lupus, scleroderma and dermatomyositis. She performs surgical procedures including removal of moles, lumps and bumps, can treat lesions with cryotherapy (freezing). Dr Daly was appointed as a Consultant Dermatologist at Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust in 2015.
Dr Daly is a Dermatologist who has a strong research interest in order to try to improve the care offered to patients with dermatology problems. She has authored many peer-reviewed publications as well as textbook in Dermatology and has presented work at national and international Dermatology conferences. She is currently involved in a number of research activities relating to biologic/immunomodulatory treatments for psoriasis and eczema.
Dr Daly has taken on a number of medical leadership roles in recent years and is committed to providing the highest standard of communication and care to her patients.
• British Association of Dermatologists
• Royal College of Physicians
• Royal Society of Medicine
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians
- Member of the British Association of Dermatologists
- Member of St. John’s Dermatological Society
- Dr Daly consults on all aspects of skin disease in both adults and children, and will treat conditions such as acne/rosacea, infections, skin cancer, hyperhidrosis, hidradenitis suppurativa, moles, skin cancers and performs minor/intermediate surgery including excisions. Dr Daly’s specialist interests include the management of complex psoriasis and eczema, lupus and dermatomyositis.