He has a special interest in Head and Neck cancer surgery and Microvascular Reconstruction and Salivary gland surgery, but also offers treatment for Oral Surgery including the treatment of wisdom teeth, benign pathology of the mouth and jaws, Dental implant surgery, jaw joint disorders, and facial pain.
- Wisdom tooth surgery;
- TMJ Jaw Joint disorders;
- Skin cancer;
- Head and neck surgery (oral-maxillo-facial);
- Skin surgery moles bcc etc;
- Surgery of Mouth, Jaws, Face, Ears, Nose; Reconstructive surgery;
- Salivary gland disease;
- Head and neck cancer;
- Oral medicine; Facial pain;
- Skin tumours / cancer/ oncology;
- Neck lumps - benign;
- Dental / oral implants;
- Dental Surgery;
- Facial Pain;
- British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)