The Saxon Clinic offers a Private Travel Clinic to patients based in Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Leighton Buzzard and Woburn.
Business or pleasure? Check in with us before you check in at the airport.
Private Travel Clinic in Milton Keynes
Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, our Travel Health Clinic offers you a one-stop-shop of travel vaccinations, supplements, advice and useful products.
Our Clinic is a Yellow Fever Accredited Centre too, so wherever you are travelling we can help you to have a safe and healthy trip.
As well as all the protection you need for your trip, our experienced nurses offer a valuable health advice consultation, tailored to your needs. What's more, we have a GP here at the Clinic, so if you would like a private GP appointment, we can arrange that too.
The protection and advice we give you should keep you healthy throughout your trip. However, if you feel unwell or just need reassurance about your health when you return home, you may choose to book an appointment with Dr Mansoor Raza, our consultant in infectious diseases.
- Chloroquine 20 tablets (Avloclor) -
- Doxycycline 100mg 50 tablets -
- Mefloquine (Lariam) 250 mg 8 tablets -
- Malarone 100mg 12 tablets -
- Malarone Paediatric 62.25mg 12 tablets -
- Paludrine/Avloclor 98/14 (112) tablets -
- Paludrine 98 tablets
- Travel health (nurse led consultation)
- Private GP
- Mefloquine (Lariam) 250 mg 8 tablets
- Consultant in Infectious Diseases
(The fee for a follow-up consultation is £80)
A range of travel health products can be purchased from our on-site pharmacy. These include the products in the table below.
NOTE: Prices depend on brand and pack size.
Travel health products
- Anti-diarrhoea medicines from £2.50
- Antihistamine tablets from £9.50
- Antihistamine cream from £4.00
- Anti-itching cream (post insect bites) from £4.00
- DVT stockings from £15.00
- First aid medical kit £20.00
- Travel first aid kits from £8.00
- Insect repellents from £4.00
- Rehydration – six sachets from £4.50
- Sunscreen from £10.00
- Travel sickness tablets from £2.50
- Water purification tabs from £8.00
We will charge patients a cancellation fee (£15.50) if they do not provide 24 hours' notice and /or do not have a valid reason such as illness.
We do not charge if appointments are rebooked at the time of cancellation. Please contact us for full details of our cancellation policy.
For information and appointments:
Accessing private healthcare is easy, whether you choose to pay directly or use private medical insurance.
If you are paying for yourself, we can usually offer an upfront cost which you can then choose to pay in full or access one of our easy payment options.
If you have insurance, we can arrange direct settlement with your insurance provider, although you should check in advance to see if your treatment is covered. For more information, visit our private medical insurance page.