Mr Moustafa Mourad is a General and Laparoscopic Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeon who has been trained in the West Midlands.
Mr Mourad has developed specialist skills in advanced laparoscopic surgery with specialist interests in the surgical management of disorders, of the general and upper gastrointestinal tract.
Within the field of laparoscopic surgery, Mr Mourad's main interests are surgery for gall stones, all types of hernias and anti-reflux surgery.
- Laparoscopic management of gallstone disease
- Laparoscopic ani-reflux surgery
- Laparoscopic hernia surgery
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy (gastroscopy)
- Member of The Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland (AUGIS)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England